Thread: RE2 REMAKE!!!!
View Single Post
Old Jan 17, 2019, 01:29 PM   #138
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
So I saw more than one enemy and a couple of guns. I agree that I would not pay $60 for this but clearly there are limitation as a "remake/remaster".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay20016 View Post
A well paced 10 hour game can be far better than a 100 hour game. If the story, controls, and gameplay work, what is wrong with it? Not everything has to be open world fetch quests. Does no one remember that one of the original PlayStation game had unlocks for beating the game in one sitting without saving?
Pretty much what Jay says. Quality games that aren't that long that take a ton of time to make selling lower because of their lenght. I far prefer a single player game like this without the padding instead of rdr/ac/etc. But a lot of people don't wanna shell out money for games like this so we get them less and less sadly. So when a game like this does come out I fully support it.
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote