Thread: RE2 REMAKE!!!!
View Single Post
Old Jan 17, 2019, 08:36 AM   #131
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Single player games exist. And justify the 60. Spider-Man, RDR2, AC Odyssey and tons of others that are not 6 hours.
One could also argue that a lot of those types of games are bloated with a lot of pointless busy work, though.

There's something to be said for a nice short and efficient game length especially for adults with family and work. For narrative driven single player games I'm at the point in my life where I want my games in the 10-20 hour range. BTW, RE2 will be longer than 6 hours to do everything. Not sure where you're getting that.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote