Thread: RE2 REMAKE!!!!
View Single Post
Old Jan 16, 2019, 09:14 AM   #126
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Whether its "worth" the asking price is subjective depending on your tastes.

If you think its just a remake/rehash of an old game and offers nothing really new except updated graphics and game mechanics then probably no. If you're a huge fan of the series, want to see a return to the survival horror style, and can appreciate the effort Capcom put into to this rather than simply a cleaned up remaster then yes.

Personally I think they're asking too much at $60, but since you can get it cheaper and I want to support Capcom to keep them working on games, I'm going to recommend people to get this.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote