View Single Post
Old Sep 18, 2018, 10:06 AM   #50
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
Stereo speakers in Samsung phones started this year, yes. They started in iPhones in 2016, so not that far behind. Stereo recording has been a thing since 2013 with the S4, bit of a bigger deal IMO to ignore such a simple feature all that time.
Both are a big deal. Id say stereo speakers are more important than stereo recording(we arent making full feature length videos on our phones) just because speakerphone talking would be better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0091/2 View Post
My point was it's all software. There's no hardware limitation.
If you think like that then you're part of the reason why it took this long to add stereo video recording to iPhones.
Doesnt matter if its software or hardware. If its not enabled out of the box it doesnt matter. The average consumer isnt going to pick a samsung phone and have the rep say "btw if you want stereo speakers the phone has the capability but if you want to use it then you have to root it and figure out how to make it work on your own"

Part of the problem isnt me... might be samsung for having the hardware there but not enabling it?

logical is offline   Reply With Quote