View Single Post
Old May 13, 2005, 08:29 PM   #16
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawdler
But that is probably assuming you want it *perfectly* smooth (60+ fps)... The average gamer will probably settle for a little less (and many have to).

Just as long as the mouse control is not screwy at lower fps like BF 1942 and BF Vietnam. I'm sure they changed it to work better. I think you can use AA and AF at full detail on high end cards but they wanted to make sure the fps were at a higher level for the videos. I would be happy with 2x AA and 8x AF on my system. That's pretty much what I use anyway. I don't notice too many jaggies in faster gameplay type games such as these anyway at that setting.