Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old May 30, 2011, 04:40 PM   #743
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by {0}Salamander{0} View Post
I dont own BC2, but I played the beta and hated it. The whole design of RUSH map was horrid. Narrow, linear maps with choke points all over the place, no hope of flanking enemies. One of the things I love about BF2 was that the maps were all free roam. This wasn't the case in BC2.

If the maps are like BF2 then I wont be complaining.
The map on Beta is pretty much THE most linear map in BC2, period. You should play or watch clips of some other maps that have more options.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote