Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old May 30, 2011, 03:13 AM   #736
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplode View Post
man STFU about the chick already...Anyone miss how awesome the actual GAME looks?
Um... game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by {0}Salamander{0} View Post
The map sizes are what concern me. Not only that, but the actual playable area in the map. All the maps in BC2 was so horribly linear, basically because they were made for that "Rush" gamemode. They mention that "Rush" will be in BF3, that makes me worried.
Map size is a concern always, but i am more concerned about the total number of mp maps as well. BC2 has a small number of maps and it sucks, i still enjoy the game on those maps, but it is still too few. Probably one of the biggest reasons CS is still popular is the almost unlimited number of maps available to play on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVanks View Post
EA's not going to let their MW3 killer be this ****ed up. Plus netcode for Bad Company 2 wasn't that bad at all.
Yeah, it is pretty crap in bc2, not the worst, and entirely playable, but the net code in bc2 is not very goode.
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote