View Single Post
Old Sep 30, 2013, 10:16 AM   #5
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypsee View Post
So there isn't any good card below those which are worth upgrading from? I'm not really wanted to go multi card again because of it's drawback so I would like to have more opinion about this
for Crysis 3 at Very High setting @ 1920x1080 not much I think if you want aa to and around 60+ fps

at Very High I can get around 35 to 50 fps with 2x of 4x aa at 1600p with two 7970's or 680's

I would wait for the r9-290x anyway for price drops and get a top card, and the r9-290x might be the best bet for Crysis 3 and like games
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote