Thread: 19.7.5
View Single Post
Old Aug 9, 2019, 05:30 PM   #8
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Volcanic Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHawkwind View Post
Focusing on performance is a waste of time if the drivers aren't stable and they cause lots of issues. Biggest problem is lack of resources and talented software engineers. The good ones they had seem to have followed Raja to Intel.

Look at the release drivers that had loads of issues that most reviewers couldn't understand even got through Q&A, that's if they even did any. Plus they even managed to break things on Vega and Polaris that made them slower WTF. Pathetic to be honest and Navi is still in beta which is a joke.

They did not make them slower for vega or polaris. As i suggested in the other thread where you posted, that you need to go read there update to the article/benchmarks you linked. It was their fault there was a slow down, not the drivers.
There was only 1 game in the end that had problems, and that could be due to the gpu drivers, other hardware drivers (chipset), game code, or windows itself, nobody really knows.

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!

Last edited by NWR_Midnight : Aug 10, 2019 at 09:58 AM.
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote