View Single Post
Old Apr 2, 2018, 05:37 PM   #7
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
I don't have any issues on Oreo with my new truck, Bluetooth works great. I do have issues with Android Auto though, sometimes it loses connection and I have to disconnect and reconnect the USB cable, other times it'll lock up my whole phone, or the Google voice commands button will just stop working, and I have to reboot my phone. It's not all that often, but it's the only reason I have to reboot my phone.
did you have it before the update ?

my 7+ was doing that 6 to 15 times a day with carplay was why I dropped the iphone

my note 8 has done it once in two months i'll wait and see if they fix it before upgrading
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote