View Single Post
Old Sep 20, 2019, 08:22 AM   #4
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomBomb View Post
Well, thats why I was asking if any of the manufacturer's are better than others. Someone like Dell or Lenovo supports their products for few years at least..

It can't be that your 1 year old mobo is soo ancient that there's no drivers.. (even though asmedia, realtek etc does update the drivers)
I've found Asus, Asrock and Gigabyte too be bad when it comes to supporting the boards. Once a new chipset or new model of board comes out you rarely see a bios update.

MSI is hit and miss.

Evga is on the ball when it comes to updating the drivers.

I've just always used station drivers for the latest and greatest while guru3d forums usually has some awesome unreleased GPU drivers.

For strictly bios updates I usually modify the latest firmware for say, LAN, MEI, Sata/NVME in to the latest bios I can find on station drivers for my board.
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS14, EVGA FTW3 2080Ti Sixtuple SLI, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote