Thread: Galaxy Note 9
View Single Post
Old Oct 12, 2018, 01:30 PM   #26
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWR_Midnight View Post
It most likely comes default that way, just as the note 8 does. I never new that till i went digging into all the setrings one day, so he may not even be aware that it is running a lower resolution.
I think it is set to the lower resolution by default by Samsung for good reason(battery life apparently)

Id like to know now that hes been on the lower resolution since hes gotten the phone would he prefer the better resolution and lower battery life or keep the lower resolution and better battery life.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote