Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old Mar 2, 2011, 12:52 PM   #389
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

What I posted in another thread regarding the Battlefield 3 video:

Quote:
Well.. looking at that video, I think Battlefield 3 is going to butt **** everything out there. That was beyond amazing, the next generation of games is going to be insane and I am pretty sure Battlefield 3 will lead the way into that.
It's a great time to be a gamer.

Edit: I wonder what Activision is thinking though. I think the graphics, animation and sound fx are so dramatically better on BF3 to any COD (*insert any FPS*) that they will give DICE a definite advantage in the market. Even the average joe will definitely notice once they see it in action.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.

Last edited by Progression : Mar 2, 2011 at 12:57 PM.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote