View Single Post
Old Sep 14, 2018, 02:36 PM   #34
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

They put a whole show on how they are doing this and that in the background while taking photos but the end result will only be marginally better than an iPX in reality.

As far as AR goes, I have never been to china and I dont know what they do there with AR but I havent used AR in any meaningful way at all on my phone. I tried some terrible games and some apps that use it to show landscapes of places you been but nothing worth it. I dont know why Apple is pushing AR so hard cause I have yet to see it be useful anywhere in my own life.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote