View Single Post
Old Mar 12, 2012, 09:38 AM   #7
IamHere
Banned

IamHere has a basement full of buried neg-reppersIamHere has a basement full of buried neg-reppersIamHere has a basement full of buried neg-reppersIamHere has a basement full of buried neg-reppersIamHere has a basement full of buried neg-reppersIamHere has a basement full of buried neg-reppersIamHere has a basement full of buried neg-reppersIamHere has a basement full of buried neg-reppersIamHere has a basement full of buried neg-reppersIamHere has a basement full of buried neg-reppersIamHere has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
Wut? GHz edition at 1 GHz is useless. As for 1.2 Ghz, might be worthwhile (around 15% performance bump) but at say another 50$ (e.g., 600 price tag, it will be completely useless).

Also, I have run ATi cards for 4 gens now and have supported their practices when they made sense to me. The new cards in 7XXX series are utter crap with little to no price/perf advantages after 1+ year of wait.
Really? I think the 7970 is much better than the 6970, the 7870 is much better than the 6870 and the 7770 is much, much better than the 6770. Where is the problem? That they are not giving them away?
IamHere is offline   Reply With Quote