Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old Oct 26, 2011, 08:38 AM   #3571
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

night can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultynight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by {0}Salamander{0} View Post
I've not bought the game, but from what I hear the maps are terribad and are totally unsuitable for 64 players.

Its as I knew it would be; design the maps for 24 player console, then just let the PC gamers suffer with it. PC lead platform? Pull the other one.

I'd actually love to see that map with the two construction ends and the tunnel in the middle have a small sided infantry only version on just one end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuku2 View Post
I don't know if it's just my old eyes or something but there is so much to look at I have trouble spotting enemies sometimes. Running Ultra minus that post AA or something. Hate blurry picture.
I've said that before, the realism is hurting the game play. I've turned the effect slider all the way down and it was feeling better last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H001iGAN View Post
saw some dolphin divers already, also cought a guy on my team exploiting the terrain, he just goes prone and shimmy himself inside a wall then proceeds to camp there the whole round, seems like half the people in pubs just lie there on their bellies doing nothing. I think putting prone in this game was a big mistake.

I've said that multiple times as well. Prone really sucks, and I hope hardcore will get the ability to turn it off.