Thread: Sniper Elite V2
View Single Post
Old Apr 20, 2012, 02:37 AM   #28
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
I thought the first one was crap. I like the idea of sniping and taking my time but the actual game itself sucked balls. That trailer looks good and I'm hoping it will be a lot better than the first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
You're thinking of Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2. This game runs on a proprietary engine created by Rebellion, the developer.
Oh yer, thats what I thought this was, the sequel of sniper ghost warrior, which was a pos..

I remember the old sniper elite now, was ok considering you could play online with a haxed copy