View Single Post
Old Nov 11, 2002, 10:21 PM   #4
Christberg
Hmmmm... Death.

Christberg is still being judged by the masses

I don't understand why after all these years people still whine about the RE controls. Anybody who doesn't like them knows there going to be there going into the game. Everybody who's really gotten into the series knows why they're there, which is to slow down the pace of the game to make it more atmospheric and to deal with the fact that all the camera angles are fixed.

I think if RE4 is full 3d they might be able to make a more traditional control scheme work, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Gee whiz, let's mark the scores for a game TONS for stuff that was there 5 INSTALLMENTS AGO. What a great idea

That said, the reviewer has nothing to ***** about that is meaningful in my book and I'll of course be getting the game.
'When it comes to Nintendo strategy, it's not that we want to make games for kids. It's that we want to make them creative while appealing to a wider audience. Obviously we see games as entertainment, and what we want to do is find the best way to make the gameplay experience entertaining for everyone."-Shigeru Miyamoto

Proud owner of way too many pieces of consumer electronics, including GBA,DS,GC, and PS2.

My computer specs:
Asus A78N Deluxe, Athlon XP 2700+,1.2gb PC2700 DDR, 280GB HD, 6600 GT 512mb, other stuff.
Christberg is offline   Reply With Quote