View Single Post
Old Feb 2, 2009, 10:30 PM   #172
SIrPauly
Did someone say, RGSSAA?

SIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I didn't -- not enough testing for me. Didn't like many of the reviews:

1) Don't know much about performance in many titles

2) Don't know about Sli performance

3) Don't know too much about visual quality.

What I've learned is many think the effect is amazing or awesome -- and that is good.

Have learned it works in most titles but one may have to turn off some settings and was hoping for more with compatibility with in-game settings but over-all happy about the ability to add stereo3d in most titles.

The question is: Does the 3d stereo effect worth turning off some in-game settings at times right now? I don't know yet 'till I see it first hand.

Then we have the bigger monitor view, " I don't need to replace my current monitor!" Why would anyone replace a nice monitor like that? One may desire to have another monitor that offers more flexibility to enhance your current monitor. I have a 25.5 monitor and a 20.1 monitor and looking to replace my 20.1 monitor. I am not going to get rid of my 25.5 monitor if I make the move.

If someone isn't excited about the prospect of stereo3d may take negatives and may lock on these -- and very understandable. Someone that is excited about the prospect of stereo 3d may lock on positives -- and very understandable.

The key is does the positives out weigh the negatives?

To some no and to some yes but appreciate the kick in the ass and this choice. And will continue to learn more moving forward and hopefully see it first hand.