View Single Post
Old Nov 28, 2017, 05:58 PM   #83
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
Ha. People talking about Apple "it just works" makes me laugh. I remember the frustration of trying to do things with my wifes iphone 5s that was extremely frustrating because it was uninituitive and needlessly complex where as on the android it was intuitive and easy to do. Found the iphone to be garbage.
You're the only person I've ever heard say iOS is hard. It's comically simple and easy. The only thing frustrating about it is fending off Apples ridiculous pushes to use the cloud, and recovering your photos if you screw up and allow them to be uploaded. The hardware is as stout as any other phone out there as well.

There are huge differences though, that do leave a lot of room for personal tastes and preferences.

I think "garbage" is way too strong for any of the premium priced devices today, be they Android or iOS based.