View Single Post
Old Nov 28, 2017, 11:02 AM   #74
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
I notice lag with pure Android as well, but honestly I think it's just the way Android loads apps vs iOS. With iOS the app window opens and then there's lag as content loads. With Android, the app window doesn't open until there's content. At least, that's my perception. I could be wrong though.

But yeah, Touchwiz is crap, IMO.
I'm not sure if that's the issue either. Just that it made for a less than pleasant experience.

Then there's the old boogeyman - security. I do everything from read to banking on my iphone. I've just spent the last 30 minutes reading up on it and it seems as if Apple has the edge now, as opposed to the back and forth we always see between rivals.

I'd hate to buy an Android device and always wonder if that latest app I used is vulnerable or not. I know neither are perfect, but fewer weak spots are fewer weak spots...