View Single Post
Old Jul 12, 2019, 10:00 AM   #55
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight View Post
It's why I went with the Elite. Not a lot of extra fluff that I don't need and excellent VRM for the price point. Don't use RGB lighting. Don't use onboard audio. Don't do SLI. The trouble code readout would have been nice though.

What's this 4-pin power delivery you speak of? It's got one 8-pin power for CPU. Anything more is just overkill unless you're doing insane overclocking. One 8-pin connector can deliver 384 watts of power.
Sorry, I did mean the 8 pin. The difference between 8, and 12 is you get a more stable delivery for more stable overclocks. I may keep it I have 30 days to see how I feel about it. Don't really want to spend another $100 I may pick up a USB DAC or just throw in the SBZ I have. This setup would make a good upgrade for her in another 2 years when I bump again.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote