View Single Post
Old Jul 12, 2019, 09:43 AM   #51
Jay20016

Jay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlyPissed View Post
Probably going to return the Aorus Elite for the Strix, or Aorus Ultra. Theres a few things I should've paid more attention to the board that I'm kinda annoyed at. But I'm sure it's the C6H just had me spoiled.

-no on-board LED for trouble codes.
-4 pin power delivery instead of 6 pin
-sounds silly, but the RGB on this for a $200 board is lackluster at best. Why it's even on here I have no idea, it's so dainty.
-biggest thing I thought it had the Realtek ALC 1220 chip, it doesn't. I has the ALC 1200. For a $200 board, that's unacceptable.
-1x 16x PCIe 4.0 lane, if I ever do go a 2nd card, the 2nd PCIe is only 4x and handled soley by the chipset.

I'm starting to see how expensive these 570 boards are. Kinda sucks. I paid less for my C6H 2 years ago. They just lack alot of basic features for this price point, and add alot of "fluff".

I do like that Gigabyte already did 2 bios updates however. Way better than ASUS.
Is your CH6 not working for you, or do you just want more "new" stuff?

"Don’t waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind. The race is long and, in the end, it’s only with yourself."
Jay20016 is offline   Reply With Quote