View Single Post
Old Nov 8, 2001, 05:05 AM   #19
WyreTheWolf
fuzzy ears

WyreTheWolf is still being judged by the masses

Talking

This is such a laugh.

Results:

"At this time in your life you feel like "giving up". For every time you have tried to build up your hopes and dreams .. something has come along to burst the balloon. You may feel that, at this particular moment in your life, there seems to be no chance of fulfilling these dreams .. but you are so wrong. You are the sort of person that can influence any situation, that is - If you don't give up. So consciously make the effort ... You have that inherent power to succeed ...

You are looking for excitement and stimulation and you are ready to try anything .... but be careful not to take too many risks.

It's the old old story ... I am misunderstood ... my partner, (be it in your private life or in business) just doesn't understand me and YOU also believe at this time that you are being completely MISUNDERSTOOD by one and all. It then obviously follows that you naturally feel inhibited and not appreciated... It is perhaps because of this belief that you feel compelled to stand back and let the rest of the world go by.......As for developing a firm relationship ... Inwardly, deep down in your subconscious mind you are wary of even trying to get close to another person because you feel that, if you open up your heart and feelings ... you are sure to get hurt. But since you are living in a society where close relationships are the norm ... you feel that there is that need to conform.. but any close relationships of any magnitude that you may have tried in the past have unfortunately left you without any sense of emotional involvement.

You are being unduly influenced by the situation that is all around you. You do not like the feeling of loneliness and whatever it is that seems to separate you from others. You know that life can be wonderful and you are anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to live it to the full. You therefore resent any restriction or limitations that are being imposed on you and you insist on going it alone.

You need to be needed and would like a situation where you will no longer be subjected to pressures and demands from those about you ... There is no harm in "dreaming". But it is you - and only you that can be able to realise those dreams and to turn them into reality."

I don't really feel this way at all.

Oh well.....

These "cookie cutter" answers usually are so wide spanning that something in them rings true.
-= 3 x AOC G2590FX 25" | Windows 10 Professional x64 =-

-= PROUDLY FOLDING FOR TEAM Rage3D! =-
WyreTheWolf is offline   Reply With Quote