View Single Post
Old Sep 29, 2008, 05:30 PM   #22
Cowzrul
Dazed and Confused

Cowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRimm862 View Post
How anyone could ever dog the e30 M3 is beyond me. It's not just a BMW its a work of art. An amazing piece of engineering. Car was strictly built to race.

The man driving the red castrol e30, was quicker than anyone at that time.

It may not be the best looking car ever, ( to me it is ) It may not be the fastest the best handling to todays standards, but god damn if you can't admire what they did back in 87 than shame on you.
I never knocked it for it's performance, but I've never been big on BMW styling (or lack thereof). When I see a BMW, unless I look pretty close, I can't even tell it is a BMW unless it's one of the more exotic models, because the 3 series has always looked pretty much like every other generic sedan out there from all of the other manufacturers. It doesn't have any really defining aesthetics to it. But, for example, if I see a Vette, I know it's a Vette... from a mile away. Because nothing else looks similar to a Vette. Whereas, like I posted eariler, if I were to see both from a distance, I couldn't tell the BMW from the Camry. (Of course, you probably could, but I don't think anyone who isn't a big BMW fan could, to be honest.)
Cowzrul is offline   Reply With Quote