Thread: New Iphone
View Single Post
Old May 31, 2018, 05:04 PM   #5
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

There isn't much different these days other than the level of enjoyment or frustration you might get out of a particular OS.

Apple:

Fitness app if you get the watch. I'm currently an Apple hater but they did a great job on that watch and app.

Photos - I suggest digging through the icloud (if you use it) settings and disabling anything that uploads to the cloud. Other docs and such are easy to dl later if you want them, photos not so much.

itunes isn't great lol, but it's nice for backing up what you desire on a pc, although your work may require backups to the cloud as does mine.

Other than that, there are apps for most of anything someone might be into, so Google indeed for your areas of interest and see what catches your attention.

Although I prefer Android by a few light years, the tow aren't as different as Apple would have people think, regarding apps and what you can do anyway.