Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old Nov 15, 2011, 05:37 PM   #4789
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Headphones

Had a really good match on canals last night, as sniper and support of all things. I like the way that map is designed. Infantry fighting in the containers or the train yard. Sniping from the hills or the bridge. Vehicles moving in between although it probably is a bit cramped for jets? Been a long time since I've played a mp game that feels this good. Admittedly it's not consistently good but when things are going right there is no better mp game in the last few years. I wonder if not rushing out a patch is a good thing, allow the community to come up with counters maybe. The delay is probably more related to the fact that they have to get back to karkand out in december.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote