View Single Post
Old Apr 16, 2012, 12:29 AM   #49
Apocalypsee
Radeon Sea Islands

Apocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisti View Post
Oh, the burn in is definitely there. Go into landscape mode and watch where the statusbar is in portrait mode. There should be a slight difference in color intensity.

But I never noticed it before, until someone told me to look for it
Nope there isn't any burn in on my screen by the look of it. I usually play fullscreen games and videos so its a non issue as long as it keeps changing
If 3 fans left the station at 10:30am cooling at a temp of 63c and one fan was derailed by a stray sata cable on the track, how long would it take all 3 fans to get on Seyiji's last nerve?

(a) Mmmm donuts
(b) 70c
(c) Hey there muscly arms, why the long face?
(d) Must use fire.
Apocalypsee is offline   Reply With Quote