View Single Post
Old Apr 15, 2012, 03:55 AM   #39
Apocalypsee
Radeon Sea Islands

Apocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

My Razr using pentile display, I could definitely sees it if I really, REALLY look close to the display but for everyday use from comfortable distance such as browsing, playing games and watching videos and such its fine. Coupled with reasonable qHD resolution it reduces the pentile disadvantages slightly and SuperAMOLED deep blacks just really nice, but the colors are too much sometimes. I would prefer to have IPS display, color accuracy instead of boosted colors
If 3 fans left the station at 10:30am cooling at a temp of 63c and one fan was derailed by a stray sata cable on the track, how long would it take all 3 fans to get on Seyiji's last nerve?

(a) Mmmm donuts
(b) 70c
(c) Hey there muscly arms, why the long face?
(d) Must use fire.
Apocalypsee is offline   Reply With Quote