View Single Post
Old Apr 20, 2017, 09:44 PM   #8
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Caribbean Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleksta View Post
Performed another reset, then went through the manual configuration...still not working.

I think this one is going back to Amazon.
click on the link the guy suggests and read the comments the suggested link, it doesn't talk about resetting the modem, talks about a bug with IP address (in the suggested link) and the next comment after the suggested link tells you what to do. Has to do with using a static IP address to get it working.

If you have already done what it says, then it could be a faulty router, or a firmware issue (have you tried new firmware, or downgrading firmware?)

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote