View Single Post
Old Sep 6, 2018, 08:42 PM   #27
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
Squadron 42 killer incoming.

I think you are right. Still watching this 1 hour video and my jaw is dropping so much, I might get lock jaw from it

It is looking freakn amazing, and for only $30.
And that Ship paint shop feature. Was not expecting something similar to professional level paint/photo shop type system, which is way to intimidating to me, but I look forward to seeing the various paint jobs other people will hopefully share.

I think I am going to like the idea about how they have a button you can press that will automatically find your target for you so you don't end up overshooting it, and spending so much time looking for your target, but we shall see, I will play with it both on and off to figure out what I end up liking the most.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote