View Single Post
Old Sep 3, 2018, 10:15 AM   #19
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
yep, second one looks like a complete different game though.

On a sidenote: Everytime i see a docking sequence i hear the original music (The blue danube) from the first elite.
Ugh, dont bring up ****ing docking in elite. Both it an no mans sky have the worst ****ing docking procedures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
ik, i'm not saying it's a worse game, but it looks like a very different game, due to the different handling.
Sames. I bet it'l be great and im gonna love the journey like i did the first time around. I'm disappointed about the change only because it was somewhat unique and still completely fun all the way through.
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is online now   Reply With Quote