View Single Post
Old Mar 4, 2011, 04:16 PM   #140
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
I think we're getting our wires crossed here. If you rip media to a portable format, you have that on a PC. Why not plug the tablet into that PC to move it over, right? Having no USB port on the tab in this case makes no difference.

And I don't know what's wrong with your wifi, 350-700MB files copy pretty fast for me (1-2 minutes). With mobile formats being smaller than standard rips, it'd be even quicker.

Then I still don't see what having a USB port on your tab does for you while you're on the road. If you've already ripped at home, transfered to your tab, you should be good to go. Unless you mean you're bringing both devices (the VPD400 AND a tab) in which case your portability case makes me

Like I said, I agree that external mem cards would be good for expansion. I still don't see how having a USB port changes what you do unless you don't want to keep your media on the tablet and on a USB device for some reason.
Yeah, Im trying to understand too... I guess he brings along a portable hard drive wherever he goes? If thats the case it makes sense... but why wouldnt you just transfer the movies right when they are ripped and save space?

If I'm traveling Im trying to carry things that are lighter... Im not trying to carry all this extra stuff.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote