View Single Post
Old Mar 4, 2011, 02:45 PM   #138
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

I would like tablets to have usb (or whatever the standard was) connections because $$$$ proprietary connections wouldnt be needed. As for specifics, going off the top of my head, some tablets dont have cameras and by having a usb i would be able to hook up my web cam. External storage? What if i want to copy my camera pics onto it so i can share with people around me? Also not everyone has wifi or networked printers. Again if we sat around and walked through a computer/hobby store im sure we would be able to find a bunch more. The idea is that USB is so widely used it can offer so much more. I would also like to have an HDMI connection so i would be able to hook a tablet up to my HT so i can share movies and music. MMmmMMmMMMMMm...

Last edited by **G.I.BRO** : Mar 4, 2011 at 02:48 PM.
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote