Thread: Apple thread
View Single Post
Old Sep 20, 2019, 05:47 PM   #34
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
Still rocking an iphone 7. The battery health says it's still 90% good because I hardly ever let it charge to 100% (at first only to 80% but lately 90% since it has gotten old). I kept the new battery feature off cause it'll still go to 100%, just right before you wake up so it doesn't stay there too long. If the battery is still decent a year from now I might even skip the 11s but I imagine by the time 12 comes around the battery would be a goner and the 7 won't be supported anymore.
I don't think there will be a 11s

in a year everything will be all 5G so it will be a iPhone 12
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote