View Single Post
Old Nov 2, 2015, 08:29 AM   #390
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
Was the Copper FRS FI?

I see a lot of red mist in your driving.
I believe it was. Haha, no red mist...calm as can be. No sense in getting upset on the track. I was just simply behind a guy, he finally waved me, and I decided to pass. There really isn't much more to it than that. Actually, I did get annoyed ONCE. That Lotus in the last video. That guy was riding everyones tail and passing without point-by's all day long. He'd just power his way through and ram his way into anything and he darn near hit several people who weren't expecting him to be there when they fell back in line. My friends were pointing him by using one finger...I didn't go that far.

You see me waving my fist and doing stuff, but it's because my friend was watching and we were having some fun. I had to let off the gas and back off a bit on the turns, then we come to the straight and he powers off leaving the BRZ behind. That was his 1:49.xx and my 150.3. I was like "You come back here!!".

I've been to Steve's shop and saw his collection. He seemed like a great guy.

Last edited by OverclockN' : Nov 2, 2015 at 08:36 AM.
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote