View Single Post
Old Nov 1, 2015, 09:29 PM   #386
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
Did you meet an F-Type owner out there? One of the NASA race drivers (he's actually the Panoz owner who blew his motor) was out there with his white F-Type R. He has some video of two BRZ's getting black flagged. Was one of those you?
Yeah, he black flagged me. Immediately after that, a copper FRS in front of me spun out. Completely coincidental, I have no idea who that was. He spun out a couple times in every session and had packed his car up before the day was over.

I was flagged from a lap prior. Was behind a guy 3/4 of a lap who wouldn't let me by. He eventually pointed me by, but it was at the straight in front of the grand stands. We weren't suppose to, but I took the opportunity and passed anyway. They didn't like it.

Does Steve own the F-Type? I saw the Facebook video he posted poking fun at Subarus. He was the one I made stay behind me so I could get a clean lap in with my buddy. I've met him before a couple years ago through a friend of mine who does vintage racing.

Last edited by OverclockN' : Nov 1, 2015 at 09:59 PM.
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote