View Single Post
Old Nov 1, 2015, 08:53 AM   #381
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Lead and follow yesterday with my friend in his E36 M3. Last session of the day at the last event of the year. We made some people wait until our lap was done, so we had a train of pretty fast cars behind us midway through one of the laps. But...we got some clean laps in. After watching the video, I see some places where I can pick up speed if I move the line around a bit. His best is a 1:49.xx, and I ran a 1:50.3 yesterday. Should be interesting next year.

M3 is modified with full suspension, brakes, slight bolt on power adders. BRZ is still bone stock except for brakes. He pulls away in the straights every time and then I can slowly reel him back in the corners. By the end of the laps I was having to ease off the throttle, so there should be more time in the car. It should do at least a 1:49. My logger strings all my best speeds around the corners together and gives a theoretical best of 1:47 if I can put them all together perfectly. Not sure about a 1:47, but there is easily a good deal of time to make up.