View Single Post
Old Oct 25, 2015, 08:51 AM   #380
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

A Panoz lost it's engine in the race group's qualifying session on the left side of T1. You can see some oil-dry there (as well as some darkness from the oil). The track was already cold and slick, so was staying away from it for our first session. If you continue to watch the video, you'll see the Mustang slowly move over towards the middle as well.

Yea, the car doesn't do too bad for the tiny engine. I actually got screwed with my classing so I'm hoping a re-class next year will allow me to add 15-20rwhp, to get just a little umphf...

I will say the video looks much cleaner than the session felt. With the cold temps we had and no rubber on the track, it was very slick. You can hear the Mustang struggling for grip when he goes on throttle at times.
Mahjik is online now   Reply With Quote