View Single Post
Old Dec 27, 2017, 10:01 AM   #117
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
I loaded up the Oreo beta (skipped beta 1, started on beta 2), and it's damned good. You'll be very happy I think with the upgrade. My battery life is better just from that. Quite happy with it.
I was reading about that the other day, and I'm sorely tempted. I think I will once I have my apps sorted out. I have multiple versions of some installed just to test them out. Oreo would be a good place to start with a fresh install once I have it exactly how I want it.