Thread: What happened?
View Single Post
Old Sep 18, 2018, 08:30 AM   #8
bittermann
I didn't do it

bittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by daPhoenix View Post
No one took over the reins and everything stagnated.

Offers to help were summarily ignored.
No they were not ignored. They had plans but it doesn't help that the single person willing/able to do something disappeared or didn't feel it was high priority. I was the last to add news to the front page but when it was obvious that all the plans were just more talk why bother? Nobody who cares wants to see the website just slowly go away. Just my 2 cents and maybe I'm all wrong but it's frustrating even for the mods.