Thread: RE2 REMAKE!!!!
View Single Post
Old Jan 13, 2019, 11:57 PM   #96
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyiji View Post
How many of you gaiz played and liked RE7 that don't like this game.
I like both, but this has a different vibe so far; it has more action, for one. The horror is also different, it is like the older RE games. It is more about which weird mutations you will encounter, deep darkness tech, gore, environmental destruction, and jump scares.

The storytelling is also different, it has far more characters and one of the main "bads" apparently has a re-design similar to RE3's main bad guy He will hunt you down! . It also seems to have more "articles" you have to read that flesh out the world; moreso than RE7. This is closer to the older RE games.

Body destruction/gore... is also on another level (not a huge fan of this personally, but it makes sense given the context).

This one seems to have far more puzzles (like the old RE games) which I love.

The UI is preeeetty much the same so far.

RE7 is more outlast-ish at the beginning and gets more action packed as it goes, until it goes full old school RE by the end (creepy labs and experiments, weaponry, etc). RE7 is a more contained story.

RE2 is more about the whole city and the world experiencing the fallout of Umbrella after the events of RE1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote