View Single Post
Old Oct 27, 2018, 06:06 AM   #11
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
I think you answered your own question with "Yes, this is a cheap plan"
Apple is not controlling you to put the phone on the cheap plan. Would you rather they block your cheap plan? Or are you hoping they would allow you the cheap plan but block the the Carrier the ad money they need to pay for the plan you have by blocking the popups?
I would suggest a different, maybe not so cheap plan, with out the popups.
These are the carrier's own deals that the carrier itself is forcing in my face. They don't get any ad money for these ads (unless they like paying themselves for these ads). Who says iPhones only deserve high-end plans?

Also, my question was not answered. Why would Apple even allow these kind of ads/pop-ups on iOS? Unless these types of messages are meant for something else and the carrier is abusing the system.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100 with 2 x Scythe GentleTyphoon 1850 rpm fans | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | Corsair Professional Series Gold AX850 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote