View Single Post
Old Jul 17, 2019, 05:23 PM   #115
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyiji View Post
I'll have to try Cemu now that things are squared away here.

As for no reload I tried that and got stuck with 1.488v on the cpu at all time no matter what I unloaded as far as monitoring programs !_! So I imaged my ssd and nuked and paved. Almost back up and running after around 6 to 8 hours of poking things. The voltage locking to 1.4 - 1.5v is fixed for me now for the most part and temps are down. What's weird is i have hwinfo and the like installed again but it's still lowering the voltages like it should when there is little load.

Twasnt no thang on the game reloading either after the nuke and pave. Steam was top notch after copying the client folder to program files and pointing it to my 4tb mech drive. Uplay needed a client reinstall as did Origin, RSI Launcher and Rockstar social club but after pointing the clients to their game installs on the 4tb and verifying files everything is as it should be.

Pretty lol maxing out my Vega 64 with this new cpu I'm totally gpu bound now instead of cpu bound with the 6600k :D

2020 cant come soon enough then I'll be set for another 3 to 5 years.
After you mentioned the voltage I decided to give mine a check, Probably should do a reload but will hold out. My voltage has generally been going between 1.43 and 1.5 at idle. I run a million things in my tray though so Bleh, Turned just about everything off and it would drop to like .96 on voltage but never stay there for more then a second.

My dam games are all over the place on my 7 drives, its a pain to try and find them, I probably have 4 locations for just the Origin launcher, Its a mess. That's why I dont want to reload.

I think I'm going to let the dam shizzle do what it wants.
Nascar24 is online now   Reply With Quote