View Single Post
Old Jul 15, 2019, 07:55 PM   #100
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyiji View Post
Woo hawt.

Time to update your system specs ^_^
Yep, I guess I should start updating.

Strange that after another fail at DDR-3200 the last 2 reboots it has stuck, betting it wont stay that way but squeezed a little more out of the performance

Fire Strike at DDR-3200 - 23434

Edit: Its definitely made my uncapped frame rate in ACO at 4K much smother. Had it capped at 30 because of the terrible stuttering I was getting, Uncapped it and no more stuttering.
Cemu is also night and day from my 6600K

It was also nice how nicely Windows 10 kept all my stuff the same, I know you should reload but I have a ton of games loaded that I would waste a night trying to find in my Terabytes of game data. Didn't have to reconfigure one thing from the 7 Drives I have in this PC.

As far as fans its a non issue for me, About the only thing I hear is the House fan I run almost 24/7 365 Days a year right behind me.

Last edited by Nascar24 : Jul 15, 2019 at 10:16 PM.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote