View Single Post
Old Jul 28, 2014, 10:49 PM   #561
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by daPhoenix View Post
Can someone explain to me what benefits glance has to double tap?

I don't really get why the glance is a big thing - both my 920 and 1520 have it but I never use it because.. well, I don't really see anything great about it.
Glance == wave hand over screen (sensors, really), and it wakes up for a short time with information/time/notifications.

Also, when you pull phone out of your pocket, it wakes up the screen for a short time, same effect.

Android has a similar thing called Glimpse, but the implementation is a hacked one.

For those who used Glance all the time, such as me, it's a HUGE miss with the 930 and Icon. Double-tap is great, but you don't need that with Glance.
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote