View Single Post
Old Jan 30, 2014, 01:30 PM   #13
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

So, lets try just moving the Roku 3 devices onto AE ...

Now, theoretically, any Roku based interference should only impact the Roku devices themselves.

edit: also, once I transition the Roku 3 boxes to my wired network so am able to turn off wireless, I'll be able to "lock" the WiFi Direct channel per this post:

Quote:
If you use wireless on the Roku the WiFi direct channel will always be the same. Once you force it to a channel you have to turn wireless off and leave it off. If you turn wireless on for any reason then the WiFi direct will change to the channel being used. I forced my Roku 3 to 5Ghz channel 165 many months ago. I have not touched the wireless on the Roku since then and WiFi direct is still using channel 165.
source: avs forums
Lupine is offline   Reply With Quote