View Single Post
Old Aug 3, 2019, 08:23 PM   #257
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Installed the Noctua, idles at mid 30s and under full load of playing BFv for a few hrs its at the 60c mark.

Definitely not the prettiest method but it works well... Also its a fully closed off case with no glass, so meh. So much more quiet compared to OEM. MY only complaint is that it doesnt leave much room for future GFX cards and replacing ram (have 32gb so not really an issue) is going to be a bit of a pain.

Ordered some case fan replacements to help with airflow, these oem fractal aint doing the job anymore with todays hardware.

Gigabyte released a new BIOS which addresses the agesa issue, not sure if its completely solved (incl new AMD drivers) as im still getting random spikes
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote