View Single Post
Old Jul 28, 2019, 06:51 PM   #243
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
I updated the bios on my CH6 Hero. I actually went to a beta posted on the Asus forum. It seems more stable and maybe boot issues are better. But, for some reason, I lost memory/IF OC. I'm now only stable at 3600 MHz C14-15-14-28-42, whereas before I was stable at 3733 (didn't bother trying 3666). Oh well, probably not a huge performance difference either way. Ambient temps are a bit higher too, so I don't know if that could have made the difference if I was just on the edge of stability.
I managed to get back up to 3733 MHz memory. It turns out my procODT was set too high for Zen 2. I'm currently running 14-16-14-14-28-42, but I'm going to see if I can get 14-15 stable.

Oddly my latency seems to be up about 3 ms with the latest Asus bios over the one I was using. I can actually boot without the C5 error though, so going back isn't really an option.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad