View Single Post
Old Jul 5, 2002, 05:56 PM   #15
protege5gt
Radeon R200

protege5gt is still being judged by the masses

Default Re: I don't want leaked drivers, I want OFFICIAL drivers!

Quote:
Originally posted by Coyote
I thought ATI said that when they announced the new "Catalyst" drivers, they would make an effort to have continous updates to them on their website? Yet all I see are leaked unofficial drivers. For my own reasons, I don't use leaked drivers, and would rather download official drivers directly from ATI. If there is a new "leaked" version of the drivers, why hasn't ATI released this version as "official" drivers on their website? There is new drivers out, so I expect to be able to download them directly from ATI!
Ah for f*ck's sake... b*tch b*tch b*tch. I used to have an Nvidia card an they leaked Detonators left right and centre!! If you had an Nvidia card would you b*tch just the same? The Detonator betas were awesome... every leak got better and better... now with these Catalysts.... I've installed every single driver leak... including the one that broke the fog in GTA3... which was like 3-4 weeks ago. The latest leak... yes.. it's installed... the fog in GTA3 is fixed... and it doesn't stutter at all. So... stick with your crappy assed "OFFICIAL" drivers and don't bother trying drivers that ACTUALLY WORK (leaked or not.)
Windows XP
80GB Maxtor HDD
60GB Maxtor HDD
Plextor 24x16x40 CDRW
LG 32X CDROM

The pain train's comin' WOO WOO!!!! - Terry Tate
protege5gt is offline   Reply With Quote